Tuesday 11 September 2012

20s flappy lady


courtesy of : http://www.deargolden.blogspot.tw/2012/08/decades.html

no, nothing to do with 20s flappy lady. actually this photo was put in here only for a better visual effect.




never thought that I am grown up until I interviewed a bunch of 20-ish young people and most of them just graduate from uni. and, yes now, I'm grown up, becoming a boring adult and saying something I've experienced to those who haven't. it seems like what my future path is confirmed, but i'm still yearning to find some more possibilities. a indie zine establisher. select shop owner. dreamer. traveler. director. photographer. poet. writer.....etc...

thru this new topic in October, now I realised that internet could really bring in fames and success. I mean, a fortune. but the point is that I never attempt to earn fames and never expect that people might agree with my opinions. This is, more like my little scribbling book, some stupid sketch or some stupid poem, poo and pee. ahhh nooo, this doesn't work.

still rather grab my empty beer bottle and whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment