Monday 11 June 2012

Day 12 & 13-Tribal looks


alright, I admit that procrastination wasn't a virtue, but business trips to Beijing, HK and shanghai made the uploading difficult than ever, plus I lost my cellphone, all the precious snapshots are in it. so, let's skip the phase of 'daily shot', please....
Shoes, I bought them from eBay. But kind of pricy though, around 140 something. But they look like the art from Baroque epoch, or inspired by Coco Chanel and the russian duke...: P

 And, I dug out this necklace from yahoo auction lately. Love it! 80s+African+tribal touch


Day 13

alright, I lied, I went to Tainang around Day 18 and bought this dress in a linen market. Totally a gem to me but someone else's trash. But, it's a NEW one, not vintage. so I belted this dress so that I won't look like grandmas without head scarves from my fave Peckham Rye. yet, the image of African ladies popped up to my mind as soon as i looked at the mirror.

But I am really gone gung-ho now for dressing more ethnically. we tended to visit the market for fun and it was closed in the morning. Only one or two sops were open, including this ethnic patterned dress shop. so I literally put off my helmet, jumped off from the motobike, quickly swooped in and paid. Yes, four steps without second thought. glad to dress like aboriginal girl! :)

Belt from Porte Vanves market
sandals from Stravarius
Necklace: vintage
Dress: from Tainang's linen market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment