Sunday 3 June 2012

Day 9 & 10- 40s & simplistic


Hat: Vintage, made in Britain
Necklace: cameo chain, vintage
handbag: it is from a vintage designer, but don't remember the name though
Dress: Vintage dress bought in London or Paris, don't remember
shoes: bought from ebay.com, vintage Ferragamo mary-janes


 obsessed with 40s style lately. totally into dressing as a film noir lady.


And these mary-janes are quite helpful when it comes up to 20s or 40s dress-up. 


crocodile prints but I have no clue what kind of leather it was made of.


Day 10

I actually lost in day counting. I guess this was the outfit that I wore on the flight to Beijing cus it's more loose and comfy. 

Shirt: Monki 
Trousers: Undercover, with a cute thunder icon on the left thigh. 
Clutch: ASOS. costs under 20 pounds something, go grab it!
Sandals: Cheap Monday, I bought from Urban Outfitters.com with the shipping fee around 30ish-but I also purchased quite loads of gadgets.
-


No comments:

Post a Comment