Wednesday 4 July 2012

Day 15-18 miscellaneous

so much crave for this embroidery body from Prada, but the truth is that it can't hug my breasts well. shame....
but, still, it's my top picks for summer.

And on the day I went to sample sale, I wore A)vintage red dress, which earned loads great feedbacks, B)YSL vintage belt C)vintage necklace d) my beloved jeweled sandals from Barachini. got no particular reason, just feel like dressing easy.

okie, that's actually what I wore today.
pleated vintage shirt, honestly only costs 6 pounds, yay!
And vintage leather shorts were bought in Marais (when can I possibly wear something new instead of worn pieces?)
And again, my Barachini sandals, best pals for summer!
Handbag from Brahmin, another vintage bag though.

that was a scorching day. so I'd rather choose something with less fabric..
top, H&M
skirt, pleats please.
necklace, a gift from my auntie
bracelet, bought in Hong Kong
Sunglasses, with camouflage pattern bought in HK
sandals, cheap monday


                                    好久不見pastel colours!
                              adrenaline rush to have something lighter on myself. so this so-not-me outfit further came out! Top, from ASOS
Skirt, from Urban Outfitters
Bag, vintage
Necklace, Vintage
sandals, bought in I.T. in HK


ciao ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment