Sunday 17 October 2010

swiss cult

I ran into this girl in front of Lafayette. She's like an actress-despite the fact that she looks more like the version in reality-in Silent Hill, a bit gothic, a bit doll-look, but she's sweet and nice in person. I noticed her whilst I was talking on the phone with Alex. As soon as I found her vintage lace shirt, I couldn't concentrate on the call..(sorry Alex), then I hung up the phone quickly and asked her before she walked across the road if she would like to let me take a photo. She said yes sans doubts. 

And Then I know, I am a bit tricky, but I took photo when she was still checking her shirt with ciggie in her mouth. But I like her in this way, I mean, without any defence of gothic look..

It's too bad that you couldn't see her shirt in face, it's embroidered with trimmed collars, very delicate. And, when it comes to a hand-made old shirt, simply a black dress will make it shine. I asked her where she found this shirt, she said, it's just from a little flea market in Swissland. yes, she can speak in french, english and german cos she's a swiss girl. You can tell her confidence from her eyes, innit?

passengers were everywhere back to that afternoon, it's a bit pity that I didn't find the best opportunity to take photo with better background. Just want to let you know that she paired up her dress with vintage heeled ankle boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment