Tuesday 31 January 2012

drooling

how to make myself believe in all those things that may come true someday?
I've been stringing on sending mails and calls for at least two or three months. dream list may sound a bit improbable, but it's exactly because the list hasn't thoroughly confirmed yet. that makes all these sound dreamy, cos they haven't come real yet.

I don't expect to do something enabling the readers to doff their caps off, but, still, it's my fave city. I dreamt of studying another MA in the future, yet I know it's impossible to go back to London or have the same fun there again since all my fellas had gone back to Taiwan. So, this London Special has become the only chip I have, literally the only bet. 

crap or claps? just one more month, I'll get the answer. 

really agitated now and wish God could be the 'woman' to save the little 'girl-woman' with her unorganised mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment