Wednesday 29 August 2012

Day 24-27 oops go tomboy or die


Day 24
I had a haircut, so much like tomboy, but, somehow, I quite like this hairstyle. doesn't take up to five minutes to dry my hair, and free from worrying about the curls. 

Yet, it looks a bit sophisticated, I mean, age-wise, more 'advanced'. so I got to choose my outfit more carefully, or else I might look too much like first lady (Ma Yin Jo's wife) or 李烈.

Today, I wear a comfy tank top and stripy trousers from Zara, both on sale, literally bargains. And teamed up with vintage handbag and necklace bought from yahoo auction. plus my beloved sandals. They had accompanied me the whole summer. Thank god, they're like juju to me and never went wrong.


Day 25
Today, Sang visited our place. I told him to photograph me, so we got a new background. And, obviously, this was an awkward try to copy Celine's tone-on-tone trend. I got to say, sporty trousers may look a bit out-of-date when Olympic is closed. But, I bought these Giordano Ladies trousers from sale. got to dig out a perfect mix-up to cover my mistake of impulsive shopping. 

Then, yes, I tucked out this vintage silk top bought in London, blue things and sporty neon mary-jane high heels. oh and cheap clutch from ASOS. Voila! But you see my sour-puss face-hate to be photographed in fact-.

let's take a look a t this pair of heels. sod it, they fuc**ng killed my feet, like totally bending them as wearing ballerina's shoes. What can I say? Miuccia Prada is genius to create out loads of classic pairs, but defo not as comfy as Ferragamo. hardly walk on these, suffice to say it's impossible to run on them. 



Great pal.

Day 26
I wore a vintage dress. bought this from a British ebay-er. 
I also wore a pair of boots from Dune and red socks from Uniqlo.
we were playing games whilst the car was broken and waiting for somebody to drag it from the middle of the parking lot. 

Day 27
no, so fed up with my short hair. 
honestly I miss my curly hair, a bit 40s and easy to go with any 40/50/60s dress. 
i had no choice but go tribal. yes, you see Fish Liang could look good in tribal dress, I believe that my little short hair may go well with tribal outfit as well. so I took out two necklaces, one huge metal ring wrapped with faux leather necklace from Topshop and the other vintage one from Yahoo auction. 

same vintage handbag from yahoo auction and new flat sandals from UO. 




You see these bracelets. I bought them from Nan-tou, an amusement park called nine tribes. They've got so many bracelets/ bangles with aboriginal patterns or simply with the materials and patterns they'll use in daily life. 

and the following is the woven loafers I purchased from UO. 7 dollars. Yes, go get them with simply 10~20 dollars shipping fee. the more you get the less shipping you'll waste. I bought from UO.com for two times already, and everything's fine, except that they sent me over a Brooklyn poster instead of the one of skeleton  that I want. shame, but women will always venture for fashion, that's why I went all over again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment