Wednesday 23 May 2012

Day 2& 3


話都說出口了,總不能第二天就破功。
但要做365天簡直比登天還難,每天都要記得一回家就拍照,要不然衣服一脫就很難穿回去阿。

Today I wear:Vintage shirt bought from yahoo auction Taiwan, vintage clutch bought from yahoo auction, skinny jeans from Uniqlo, Watch from Nixon, Sunglasses bought from an exhibition of Stanley Kubrick, studded brogues from Church's. 


Like I was wearing a wig and have no eyebrows.
just trying to gather the palette of purple, pink, peach etc..


But I do love the vibrant colours of this shirt.


May 23 2012, today I went interviewing a girl whose show is going to be aired in Discovery or Travel and Living in June. She's Cantonese and has quite an aristocratic background, so I decided to go austere and decent, not too loud. I actually wore a leather-patched top, but Nicole Li gave me this cotton top I craved for a while from COS, so, plan B had been chosen. 

Today I wear, pale blue top from COS, shiny/ weird pattern trousers from COS from seasons ago, leather sandals from Stravarius, yes these sandals went with everything. 


you see the shiny texture of these trousers? this is why I love them. they could be formal with a jeweled tank, a bit androgynous with white shirt full button up, and Celine-ish or vintage. 


Let's see closer on the sandal. they cost 239 RMB. quality seems fine by far.


crappy shot, I know, but that focus was for the trouser, yet it's blurry though.

1 comment:

  1. love that envolopey pinky bag, so outrageous, and the brown sandals, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete