Monday 21 May 2012

start from Today-Day 1


I decided to start this outfit 365 diary. Due to my lack of consistency, I tried to keep it a journal this time to see if I could successfully make it. I don't tend to make people watch me, pay attention to me, or praise me, but just give myself a task plus do a little experiment here.

But again here, I hate to be photographed, so it's kind of difficult to do it constantly.

Today I wear: gray top, American Apparel; gray trousers, p.s. underground; watch, Nixon; beaded bangle, COS; briefcase, Vintage; Sandals, Stradivarius; Sunglasses, Vintage YSL.


wooden ring and silver ring on index finger, Monki; Cartier on ring finger.



Vintage necklace, bought from Yahoo auction.

And, I was looking for monotone casual wear today. Despite the fact that pastel colours are popular in this summer, I prefer putting something other than that together, as black, gray and white, trinity of simplism.

Yes, inspiration comes from Jil Sander.


  & Celine



& Maison Martin Margiela



Proenza Schouler


1 comment: